Goals as important as protecting your family financially and preserving your legacy may call for more than the drafting of a will and a few other documents. At Heritage Design Law LLC, our dedicated estate planning attorney and professional staff view these objectives with a panoramic lens. We draft those documents, certainly â but the clients we serve have every opportunity to explore options, ask questions and make educated choices along the way.
Comprehensive, Ongoing Planning That Works And Delivers Real Value
Our estate law team is committed to creating carefully constructed, individualized plans that genuinely reflect our clients’ lives, relationships, priorities and values. We design trust-based plans that work in part because of their clarity and strategic soundness, but also because our clients share our commitment to maintaining them over the long term.
The Control And Peace Of Mind You Want Today | Protecting Your Entire Legacy For Loved Ones
Individuals and families in Middlesex County and other area communities turn to our firm in Newton when they have substantial assets and loved ones to consider. Beginning with a clear explanation of our process and the seminars and other learning opportunities we offer, we focus on:
- Clarifying concepts such as what wills can and cannot accomplish as part of estate plans
- Determining the types of trusts best suited to your objectives, such as maintaining control over your property now and empowering you to give what you have to whom you want, when and how you want (including charitable giving)
- Protecting assets to the greatest possible extent through sound tax planning and other strategies
- Addressing all critical aspects of your planning needs, including IRA planning and distributions
- Learn how to make sure your health care proxy works.
We want every client we serve to have a clear understanding of the trust-based plans we create for them and maintain on an ongoing basis. Further, our services encompass designing plans with instructions that trustees themselves, accountants and lawyers who may be involved in settling the estate can follow. We prioritize avoiding probate and streamlining the settlement process.
To learn about our three-step strategy for effective estate planning and discuss the range of educational opportunities and services we provide, call 617-564-3864 or inquire by email now.